Monday, June 29, 2015

Creativity and New Media

So this past winter i went on a ton of snowboarding trips. I thought to myself, how awesome would it be if i can capture my trips on video? So i set out to buy a go pro camera and did exactly that. Me and a couple friends decided to drive to Blue Mountain Resort out in Pennsylvania for the weekend. I took a ton of footage and pieced it all together for us to watch later. It was a ton of fun editing the video as it was my first time and i think it came out pretty decent. I am continually taking videos now of everything that i do with my friends and i have a blast doing it. It gives you an everlasting memory of your most cherished moments and you can be so creative with it. Ive posted my video on youtube and provided the link below. Enjoy!

Link:
Blue Mountain

1 comment:

  1. Dennis,

    Cool video!! It makes me want to buy a Go Pro and go sledding, neither of which I can do right now because I can't spend that money and the weather won't allow me to go sledding haha. But this video shows how creative you are, from the music (love the Biggie btw) even with the camera angles. We are living in a great era, how we can capture all these great moments and edit them with new media tools. I know my parents would have loved to capture fun moments they've lived with videos just like this one. Great way of thinking out the box with this post.

    Sincerely,
    Janessa Hernandez

    ReplyDelete